Click on the titles to access the files:
Labrianidis, Lois , Kalantaridis, Christos and Dunford, Mick(2011) "Delocalization of Economic Activity: Agents, Places and Industries", Regional Studies, 45: 2, 147 — 151
Kalogeresis, Athanasios , Labrianidis, Lois (2010) “Delocalization and Development: Empirical Findings from Selected European Countries”, Competition and Change, Vol. 14 No. 2, June, 2010, 100–23
- Kalogeresis, T. & Labrianidis, L. (2007). “Delocalisation of labour intensive activities in a globalised world: can things become better for the countries of Southeast Europe?”. In P. Getimis and G. Kafkalas (eds.) Overcoming fragmentation in Southeast Europe, Aldershot/ London: Ashgate, pp. 101-126.
- Labrianidis, Lois and Kalantaridis, Christos (2004) 'The delocalization of production in labour intensive industries: instances of triangular manufacturing between Germany, Greece and FYROM', European Planning Studies, 12:8, 1157 — 1173
- Labrianidis, L. (2004). "Delocalisation of labour intensive enterprises: An argument in favour of “triangular manufacturing” between developed countries – Greece and the Balkans", European Propsects vol. 5, pp. 14- 25.
- Labrianidis L., Lyberaki, A. (2003). "Location of Labour Intensive Enterprises in a Globalised Economy", in Getimis, P. and Kafkalas, G. (Eds.) Space and Environment: Globalisation, Governance and Sustainability, Athens: Ziti, pp. 47-64 (in Greek).
- Karagianni S., Labrianidis L. (2001). "The pros and cons of SMEs going international: Greek companies in Bulgaria", Eastern European Economics, vol. 39(2), pp. 5-28.
- Labrianidis, L. (2001). "The economic concequences of Greek businesses relocating to the Balkans", Defensor Pacis vol., 7, pp. 77- 88.
- Labrianidis, L. (2000). "Are Greek companies that invest in the Balkans in the 1990s Transnational Companies?", in Mitsos, A. & Mossialos, E. (Eds.) Contemporary Greece and Europe, European Institute LSE European Political Economy Series, London: Asgate Press, pp. 457-482.
- Labrianidis L., (2000). "The investment activity of Greek companies in the CEE Countries: The situation beyond the myth", in Andrikopoulou E. and Kafkalas G. (eds.) Greece and the new European Space: the enlargement and the new geography of European Development. Athens: Themelio, pp. 236-274 (in Greek).
- Piasecki B., Smallbone D., Todorov K., Venesaar U. and Labrianidis, L. (1999). "Internationalisation and SME development in transition economies", Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, vol. 5(4), pp. 363-375.
- Karagianni, S., Katsikas, I. and Labrianidis, L. (1998). "The presence of Greek firms in the CEE’s. Peculiarities and consequences", Social Science Tribune, vol. 24, 87- 122 (in Greek).
- Kalantaridis C., Labrianidis L. (1997). “Globalisation and local industrial development in the European periphery: Enterprise strategies in Eastern Macedonia and Thrace”, European Planning Studies, vol. 5(4), pp. 477-494.